Southern Colorado veterinary Internal Medicine - Torchered my pet

Colorado Springs, Colorado 1 comment

I brought my dog Lilly to them for help Lilly a 11 year old female Dog as I later found out Had suffered a hart attack that led to complications that finley led to her being put to sleep. The Vet at Southern Knew there was no hope to save Lilly but missed led Me and my wife that there was nothing wrong and we would have a long time with Lilly that was not true after receiving over $4000.00 and used up my savings they started mistreating Lilly a fat nurse came to the waiting room grabbed Lilly out of my hands took her to the treatment room throw her on to a table and stabbed her with a IV needle I cant tell you how angry this made me I could go on but at the end of it all they bled $4000.00 out of us torched my pet until she was dead all over money they are the worst Veterinary hospital you can bring your pet to!!!

Review about: Animal Care.

Comments

Absolutely unethical.Quoted us $180 for an ultrasound, then billed over $500.

We sent our son with the understanding that they would bill us. They then tried to sell him $1700 worth or unnecessary services.

After he left, they called and browbeat him into immediate payment with his debit card rather than bill us as agreed.Filing complaints.